2/16/2010

My Crocheting projects, so far.


My first project, a pair of slippers for me. Not from a pattern, but followed a design I saw on You Tube. Not too bad, but stretched out real fast, so I added some elastic to the top to tighten.










Second project, I made a same color pair of slippers for my Caroline. Shes getting them this week. She inspired me when she asked me to teach her how to Crochet.








Now this is one of two slippers I am making for Darin. He chose RED as his color! He's got size 14 feet, so I had him try on the first one to make sure it would fit him. Alas, they too will stretch out eventually.
\



Now its on to making a pair for Amber, who requested lime green slippers! I hope they turn out as well. Crocheting has been fun again, havent done it for many years, need to research other projects to do later. I tried the crochet string, the ones you make doilies from, trying to make chrocheted jewelry, with beads, a little difficult to see the little stitches, but I'm trying it. Will post it if it turns out okay.

1 comment:

momma/mary said...

All right you are coming right along there Paula. I would like to see some of your jewelry when you get it made.