5/29/2008

IM back! Mothers Day was great!




Please forgive the small pics, but blogger wont make the pictures any bigger, I tried, but thats all it would do right now.
These are the great gifts my girls got me for Mother's Day/ My Birthday this year. The fishing guy statue for next to my pond, and a bouquet of red roses were my Aniversary/Birthday and Mother's Day gift from Caroline. The beautiful floral cabinet was the same gifts from my Wendy. Thanks GIRLS! I just love both of them. I know that having an aniversary, birthday, and Mother's day within a short time is a burden for my girls, but I do appreciate it a LOT! You both never cease to amaze me with your great surprizes!
I was away a little bit trying desperately to get my Kodak easy share program to work without all the errors. I tried re-downloading and re-using my disc, but still ending up with errors and the program not opening. Finally I got online with a Kodak representative and he set me up with a URL to finally erase all the previous downloads and then to re-download the program again, and its FINALLY working, (Somewhat) and Im back in business. (for the moment) Don't you hate it when things dont run right in your computer?

1 comment:

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Nice thoughtful gifts. Glad to see you're back up and about online again. [waves a friendly hello]

Cyalayta
Mal :)