12/11/2008

Butterfly Award For ME! ?

Well, Caroline nominated me for this award, and I have to nominated her blog also, even if she is my precious daughter, she has amazed me with her wit and humor in portraying to others her life and family in her blog.


I also nominate Mal for this award because he was one of the first to visit and comment on my blog, but he is very interesting in his blog in a Aussie way, lol, and he amazes me with his stories and his children and his band.





I also nominate Momma at Momma's Corner for her humor and wit in portraying her life and times with her family and her animals, she got me beat in her tennacity to get things done. Im amazed with her stories, and she makes me laugh.

I also nominate Naomi the old lady of the hills, for her love of people, nature and her lovely photos of birds, bees, and her lovely flowers.

And Lastly, MISS ZOOT, who I read daily for her humor, her lovely, beautiful kids, and wonderful artistry in producing a great blog read.

Sorry, as of yet, I dont have so many to add, but I'm meeting and hearing from new friends all the time. I reserve the right to nominate others that I find as time goes on.




The rules for this award are:


1. Put the logo on your blog


2. Add a link to the person who awarded you


3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award


4. Add links to those blogs


5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs


6. Give a reason why you consider their blogs cool.

4 comments:

♥Caroline♥ said...

Thank you Momma-seta :)

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Thank you. My pleasure :) :) :)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Well, thank you so very much for this Nomination. I have this thing about "Awards" and I do not participate in pasaing them on, etc. I find it very difficult to choose one person over another and then hurting some people's feelings...So, I will surely understand if you want to give this to someone else since I won't be passing it on or posting it.
I really thank you for giving this to me, but....Well, this is how I feel, so, I am truly sorry.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award and I have nominated you for two on my blog. Have a great holiday!