6/08/2009

Happy Birthday CAROLINE AND BARLOW





Today is my Husband, Barlow, and my Daughter Caroline's Bithday. Caroline is 39 today and Barlow is 62! What a birthday present I gave him! Lets hope they have many more! I'll never forget the day after I gave birth to her he came to visit me in the hospital and he commented that he had to celebrate his birthday all by himself. THATS when I realized that I gave him the best birthday present of them all! All during the pregnancy we didnt realize how close it was going to be to his birthday! My husband is the only son in his family, he has SIX SISTERS!

Much happiness to both of you!

2 comments:

♥Caroline♥ said...

Thanks mom, love ya

momma(mary) said...

Boy it would be hard to top that for a birthday present Paula. You know how to please a husband!